Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My riding area is absolutely AMAZING! HOWEVER... I wish we had these "logging trails" that you guys up north talk about. I wish we could get on some gravel roads and REALLY haul ass. That's about the only thing I can't get into, that and dunes and the only thing I can think i'd like about dunes, is it doesn't get your quad dirty. :lmao:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fast forward to 7:26:
Cool song. Nice bump! lol Welcome to the bent wheel club. I have all the stuff to fix mine, if i could just figure out EXACTLY what I want to do with wheels and tires i'd be set. I've almost got enough stuff to test out 11" wheels vs. 10" wheels though :hey:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, also you get to see the fence and fire roads I was talking about.
those didn't look too wide. we used to ride in the crocket national forest (back when it was allowed) and those roads were awesome!

·
Registered
150 Posts
loggingroads up in nh are posted 10mph to quads and theres alot of trail patrol out. cars are aloud 30mph dont get it tho

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
loggingroads up in nh are posted 10mph to quads and theres alot of trail patrol out. cars are aloud 30mph dont get it tho
That's why you run them at night! Patrol can't follow you through the woods! By the time you've passed on at 70+mph and they turn around... they'll never catch you.

edit: i do not condone running from law enforcement... I do condone hiding though

·
Registered
150 Posts
lol ya i kno but i thnk its rediculous neways i dnt get y rules r so dif for quads on a logging road. and on class 6 roads which is like a logging road they limit u which is bull cause anyone can ride them from a 50cc nitrous powered scootr to a monster truck

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol ya i kno but i thnk its rediculous neways i dnt get y rules r so dif for quads on a logging road. and on class 6 roads which is like a logging road they limit u which is bull cause anyone can ride them from a 50cc nitrous powered scootr to a monster truck
I'd love to see a monster truck on one... i'd ride under him.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ya but bak to my point who is making these rules for our quads? seriously someone find this out ever year reg goes up and trails get closed and less matenece is done. atleast here in nh. im thinkin there using the money for something else

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya but bak to my point who is making these rules for our quads? seriously someone find this out ever year reg goes up and trails get closed and less matenece is done. atleast here in nh. im thinkin there using the money for something else
Atleast you have somewhere decently close to ride, i'm an hour and a half away from my closest place.

I'm going 2 hours away this saturday - y'all stay tuned for pics and vids!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, but Red River is one of my all time favorites.
Yeah... i dont really know of ANYTHING that comes close. I'm telling you Gary - this new sand bar is bananas. FREAKING BANANAS! Like Bee-Ehh-IN-Ehh-IN-Ehh-Ess!

·
Registered
150 Posts
wow tht suks u gotta go that far. but its becoming like that for me too. closest "legal" place to ride is 30 mins away and when i was 10 u could ride it for hours. its down to it takes me 30 mins one way and thats being behind other people.they closed the rest of it down. it sucks. everything is gettin crapier. and 5wope u shld try the whole unpluggin ur speed limitor no clue how but u gotta b able to top a quad out in the dunes. cause i cant figure aplace to top out other than the main road and idk bout that one i run from the popo too much already

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
5wope u shld try the whole unpluggin ur speed limitor no clue how but u gotta b able to top a quad out in the dunes. cause i cant figure aplace to top out other than the main road and idk bout that one i run from the popo too much already
First off... look how big my state is compared to yours... and i still have to go that far to ride! We are over 28 times larger!
Texas - 268,601 square miles
New Hampshire - 9,351 square miles

Second off...
This was before some electronic modifications that i've made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8E1nMPn8Hs&autoplay=1

·
Registered
150 Posts
wat u mean electronic mods. i hit 74 in soft sand in 5th wat did u do to ur quad i just got the big 3 on i wanna look into this speed limitor thing

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wat u mean electronic mods. i hit 74 in soft sand in 5th wat did u do to ur quad i just got the big 3 on i wanna look into this speed limitor thing
I lowered the blinker fluid and reflashed the canooter valve.

·
Registered
150 Posts
lol ahh no but really scuzz told me there was a speed limtor this amazes me wat could this thng do without it!? who wouldnt want to know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts