Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they ride, what does your wife or significant other ride? Just wondering what kind of quad they ride as I shop for a different quad for my wife. :atv:

·
Registered
821 Posts
300ex, has some mods but not to much. She also rides my xx. When son gets better on clutch shs getting a wolverine or something comparable.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
She rides a 250ex right now. It is her first quad but she loves the mud and water so this winter I will be looking for a grizzly 700 or something similar for her to get dirty with.

·
Registered
671 Posts
2009 RZR-S. Was going to get her a quad, but I knew one crash and she would never want to ride again. Decided to get her the RZR-S, a little safer for her, plus she can haul around a friend if she wants. Only problem is, it seems to sit in my garage, she hardly ever wants to go and drive it. So I just take it out every once in a while, the thing is pretty fun!

Doug

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jenn rides an 07 420 rancher in sig. That quad is so operator friendly easy to ride great on trails real nice ride.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My girlfriend will sometimes ride my Rincon. But, her being about 5'2 and 115lbs, it is a little heavy for her. She likes to ride on the back though, and will even let me do some wheelies and climb hills with her on the back.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"MY WIFE" rides a 2007 Polaris 500 Scrambler... hehehe

I was looking at a wolverine but feel in love with the xx

ha ha, got it. My wife rides a wolvy now and wants something faster and sportier....she likes the XX, but I think its kinda big and heavy for her size...???

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
ha ha, got it. My wife rides a wolvy now and wants something faster and sportier....she likes the XX, but I think its kinda big and heavy for her size...???
see now thats why I bought an xx... I think thats up to her. It is not the most responsive to body language(better with kyles swaybar) so I feel her size isnt too important... shes not moving a 500lb quad like a lighter SRA quad anyway. If she has the confidence to be a rider let her...when I went to the can am tour that travels around it confirmed I dont like auto I like the control I have with a manual...so for me it needs to be a sport quad. Then I like the rock crawls up hill and a SRA would not work for me so IRA is a must...now add the power to rip up, around or down anything and the xx is PERFECT!!! Amanda and Summer are small gals and they ride them too... what does your wife want? You said faster and sportier but what does she like to ride...mud, trails, woods, flat fast...whoops? does she like riding your xx? what about manual?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
my wife rides a rancher 420 AT. It has the auto/es option and 4wd also independent rear for a nicer ride. She does not like to ride the 700 unless she can stay in 1st gear.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Well my ex I recently split up with has her own 2002 400ex with some light modding. She never revved it high enough and always bogged down. oh well..........guess thats why she's an ex! :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
She rides a 700xx, "that a girl"!! When I met here she was running a 250 Quadracer. I remember our first ride together and what she said to me, "Just don't get in my F**king way" It was love at first ride!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
19 post and no one has said "Me".... What gives lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts