Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Your going to burn your parents house down.... :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
funny shit till that can blows up in hands. then u got no fingers to ride with or push the button on the top of that can. id look into a third hobby if i were u, one without the use of ur fingers.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol ive bin doing that for years and at the end was a close call if u see the flame on the nozile and only a almost enpty can will blow up cause that when oxegen get into the can .....and my other hobby cost 25$ a gallon..

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
could always get a blow up doll. They aren't to expensive, easy for initial break in, and virtually free when you take them out on a date. Except I do suppose you could lose part of your hand in one of them for a second or two :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could always get a blow up doll. They aren't to expensive, easy for initial break in, and virtually free when you take them out on a date. Except I do suppose you could lose part of your hand in one of them for a second or two :)
lol!!! thats at night time...

ive hade a red devils and m90s go off in my hand just hurts like hell and burns ur hand... now, whats unsafe is using nitro meth for a fire starter i lost my danm eye brows and most of my blater when i did that.:hey:.... ohh yeah and driveing a polaris when the it gets suck on wot when ur on a cliff...kinda like toyota

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol u tube didnt like it so they removed it....now its on myspace

·
Registered
296 Posts
i can see whats next, propane tanks. sooner or later your gona get hurt........

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
for his parents sake dont give him any ideas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.