Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
after looking for the tires there are so many jerky parts sites! If you find a better deal on line rocky mountain will price match if you provide them with the web address..also club 700xx has our own personal contact there now :
Marcea
800-336-5437 Ext 416
[email protected]
are they giving any sort of discount? or just somebody to talk to rather than random helpdesk.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
only thing I did was the tires... but if you find it on the web somewhere else copy paste and email to Marcea and she will have them price match... I was hoping if we keep her busy by going through her we can then ask them for a club discount. I am sure if her manager sees us ordering after a while we can ask for it...
so as of right now she is just somebody to talk to rather than random helpdesk but the hopes of being a club discount...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dennis Kirk shows "number in stock" Probably BS but so far seems to be accurate. They saved me once when "Cheap Cycle Parts" lied to me. When called they said everything was in route to main warehouse and would be shipped out on a wednesday. Called them Thursday and everything was backorder 3 weeks. What BS. Was a guy the first time. Second time was a girl and she said they were all girls except the one guy. She said he was a dick if not those words (know what I mean). Make sure you talk to a chick.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts