Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
No, I haven't. From what I hear they are geared (sorry for the rhyme) towards utility ATV's with muddy trail riding.

They used to have a place near Baton Rouge called Tower ATV or something like that, but I think a kid got killed out there and they shut down. This is all second hand information of course.

When the weather warms up there's a lot of people who go riding on a creek with permission of a local hunting club, but the EPA messed that up and told the hunting club that you can ride around the creek so long as you don't go in the water.

Fail. No thanks.

looks like sandhill and forst hills then...i havent been to forest hills yet.

im not exactly sure but i know its a few hours from you, voodoo will chime in and tell you all about it.but hes supposed to take me in the near future.

I like the Bethel ATV trails in MS. By far the best place I have is at my hunting club in Butler AL. We have 3500 acres of trails and mile after mile of deserted dirt roads that go far into MS. I havent been to Sandhills yet. This is my first sport quad so I am getting used to everything as of now. Night and day difference from my CRF450.

Busco Beach is my favorite local place to ride, but some friends and I are trying to go to Hatfield-McCoy trails this summer.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.