Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, heading up to WV in a couple weeks and need to get some new goggles. I would really like to get some "tear off" style goggles with anti fog as i seem to always be wiping mud off my current set.

Any suggestions, what do you guys have/like?

Theres quote a selection on rockymountainatv.com, dont mind spending a bit extra to get a good set, its just hard to pick out w/o looking at them first.

:thanks:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I wear oakley proven with tear offs. Caught them on sale at cycle gear. They were the most comfortable on my face. I have a clear and dark smoke lens. I also have a cheap pair of Scott as a spare.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i have scott,oakley,spy, and EKS X brand goggles and out of all of them i like the oakleys then the spy,they have tabs on the lenses for tearoffs, oakley has some badass lenses that are irridium that have a mirror finish on them but the lenses cost more

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I use Fox main pro goggles and they are great (they usually are about $65). I think any of the top goggles are all good quality it’s more about style and price.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Oakley Crowbar MX

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good deal, thanks for all the comments guys! had a set of oakleys many moons ago, sounds like a good way to go. thanks again!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oakley Crowbar

·
Registered
258 Posts
i got to go with progrips or the okley crowbar, think i have a few pairs of both with different lenses, roll offs or tearoffs depending on where im riding and whats its like

·
Registered
734 Posts
Pro Grips with light sensitive lens is all I will ever wear. They have never fogged up like my former Thor goggles did. I used Oakleys before and they were ok, like the pro grips a lot better. Found my last set on ebay for like $35 shipped. the 3450 or 3400 series LS.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Anything with a dark tint that is fog free. I have been known to use Ski googles too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts