Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well christmas is coming up what should i get!!!???im thinking about some nice nerf bars i wanna leave my 700 motor stock so i dont really wanna pipe or anything llike that.i dont need tires they still have 100percent tread so help me out guys and tell me what i should get:thanks:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
XxX700XxX,
The first thing I would consider would be to make sure I had all the necessary riding safety equipment for myself and any family members associated with the sport. Nerfs are a great improvement from stock. Many brands available. Range from inexpensive to too much. I am using the standard Honda Racing units. Intermediately priced and plenty good for my riding. Servicing supplies are always neat. Items such as a good torque wrench (preferably 3/8ths drive)(note: Caution: Do not use on long bolt in oil filter housing with 8mm socket. Just tighten all those bolts with a small box wrench so that long bolt doesn't break off). A tough front bumper serves me well. It is also Honda Racing. Requires removal of the lower nose of the original bumper but still looks cool. A must for me was "A" arm protection (front and rear) made out of clear anodized aluminum and the under pan to protect everything underneath. Also Honda on my machine. A great thing for reference would be a full-up service manual which, I understand, is available on-line for free. I chose to get the factory bound version. Pretty informative.
There are so many amazing people on this forum that I am certain you'll have much more input then just mine.
Merry XX shopping.
Sid

·
Registered
821 Posts
If its specifically for the Atv, not supporting parts. I would go programmer, airfilter and lid. 13t sprocket. Then the l8ton swaybar followed by teixeira a-arms. That would probably make it a whole new ride for you. And I would guess these to be around 800ish. How deep are your pockets, we are good at spending other guys money

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm ok well ill probay get nerf bars and a black headlight cover..or maybe a gopro hd i already got a gopro but its a non hd :xx:idk well see im still deciding

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats the sway bar do? sorry probaly a stupid question

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i got a 13t sproket but i havent put it on i did once but took it off cause i didnt wanna lose topend and i might get the alba nerfs and sway bar if sway bar isnt to much money im gona go look at them and that vid right now

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theres alot of wheeing in the video does it help it wheelie some how?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
The Honda racing/pro armor nerfs are nice. I like the pro armor Fat pegs too. Those are the only ones i like. They have really good netting.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i want ehs 3 mod :cry: but i need 800 dollars first:mad:maybe ill just get hmf comp slipon and hmf efi programmer but then i need 500 dollars:disgust: hmmm maybe time to sell some old paddles or something:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
i want ehs 3 mod :cry: but i need 800 dollars first:mad:maybe ill just get hmf comp slipon and hmf efi programmer but then i need 500 dollars:disgust: hmmm maybe time to sell some old paddles or something:hey:
Hold off and save your money. The Ehs 3 mod is epic! You won't be disappointed! I'm doing a build with them now. When it's all done ill post what I have done and dyno sheets! My build uses the Ehs 3 mod!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i do 80 percent of my riding in the dunes and 10 percent at my friends wich is 40 acres of fields and other 10 percent is out on a froze lake when it does freeze..and i do alot of drag racing like 600feet drags

1 - 20 of 29 Posts