Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock bike with only a dg slip on . I ride some slow trails but a lot of farm roads and fields . I would like a little more bottom end without losing top end . I also love the fact that I can stand the bike up in 3 rd gear for a wheelie and don't wanna lose that either but just want more quickness . So which sprocket set up should I go with , also was thinking about which air filter should I change 2

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I have a stock bike with only a dg slip on . I ride some slow trails but a lot of farm roads and fields . I would like a little more bottom end without losing top end . I also love the fact that I can stand the bike up in 3 rd gear for a wheelie and don't wanna lose that either but just want more quickness . So which sprocket set up should I go with , also was thinking about which air filter should I change 2
13t will work fine. You wont loose any top end speed because you don't have enough power to limit it out on the stock 14t. Allot of guys run the Uni filter.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
+1

You can get a 13t front sprocket from Rocky Mountain for between about $9.00 to about $20.00 for a Renthal... NOTE: The front sprocket for a trx450r '04 and newer is the one. Renthal part # 253--520-13GP

roadkill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.