Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2008 TRX700xx that has the factory tires and wheels and heard it is very difficult to replace the tires due to not many brands out there for this size. The ATV has some factory tread left that I plan to burn off learning how to ride this beast but what tires should I replace the stock tires with? I trail ride mainly around North Texas (some rocks) and trail ride in New Mexicio up in the mountains where there are lots of rocks. What would you put on this beast? any suggestions. Should I Change wheels also? send me a link if you got it. Thanks in advance.
:atv:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
For wheels if you want to stay with the factory width of the bike then you will need to stay with the factory 11" rear wheels. The best 11" wheels would be the OMF wheels which are available with either reinforcement rings or Bead locks. The only other problem is there are only a couple tires made in 11". Maxis Razr or Kenda Kutter's for dirt and I know there are a couple sand tires available as well.

As for the front you have many options as they are 10" and everyone offers them. Many people are changing out there 21" front tires for 23" tires.

I am planing on getting 23" Razr 2's for the front and 22" Razr's for the rear on factory sized OMF wheels with reinforcement rings and beadlocks.

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts