Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I'd stick with the RZR2s, as a lot of people on here have them, and have good luck with them. I haven't seen any reviews on the I's on here at all.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have had the razr2 front and rears for a week now and I love them! 20" 6 ply rears and they are awesome! They hook up very well and it drifts better then stock tires! Would buy again in a heartbeat!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I thought you had a blowout and were considering Kutters? Still standing by the razr's? I've always liked them myself. Just wondering
Yeah i still like the Razr's. No tire is bullet proof. I just hit that branch just right in order for it to puncture my tire. He is getting the razr 2's wich should be a little bit tougher tire than the regular razr. I would like to go down to a 20" rear but am not willing to go to a 10" rim. The reason i am considering the Kutters for next tire is because they come n stock size and they get great reviews and are cheaper than the razr's.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yea i ordered a wheel/tire package. itp t-9 pro series .190 tims and the razr 2. i think they look wicked on the xx. much better then the kutter
if you dont mind me asking what were the tire exact size and rim exact size with offset and do you plan or already have any other widners? im having a dificult time understanding how to make the front end same or wider then the rear with 10" rims and razr tires thanks for the help and anyone else reading this maybe you can help me figure this out

·
Registered
151 Posts
Stay with the 11" rear wheel.
Is there a reason your wanting 10" wheels?
nah but i bought 10 inch rear tires when i bought the bike lol but it just doesnt seem like it can work unless you run spacers arms and wide offset fronts and imo thats just too wide, from all ive read it seems only real way to go is with standard sized rears and wide offset fronts and either front arms or spacers so the rear isnt wider then the front

·
Registered
151 Posts
With my bike on stock rims and razr tires the rear is wider than the front. Maybe stay with stock offset 11" rear wheels and get houser long travel front a-arms. Then get some 4x1 offset front wheels.
yeah maybe right do you know how wide the rear of your quad is, and your tire size im assuming 20 something x11x11 ? just dont have alot of money to try stuff with and seems i already wasted some money on the wrong rear tires thanks for all your help

1 - 20 of 31 Posts