Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the site and now the proud owner of a 2008 700xx. Just got my quad on saturday and have yet to get it out and let loose. I made my first stop at a local yamaha and honda dealer where I went to check out the new raptor. Needless to say I wasn't impressed, part of the fact being that I used to own a 2000 Banshee and i used to eat the raptors at the local atv parks. But then I spotted the 700xx and fell in love. The price there was almost 5900.00 out the door and that sounded a little steep so i went shopping around. After a few stops I found another powersports dealer and they sold me the same bike, brand new and still in the showroom for 4480.00, I couldn't sign fast enough. And now that I have it at home I've started thinking mods and after searching online I found this forum and have already gotten some good info. So thanks to everyone that has posted info so far and I look forward to talking with you all and maybe get the chance to meet some of you for some riding time. Later

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club and enjoy the bike, it's a sweet one!

·
Registered
143 Posts
There is a huge amount of information here and a lot of get opinions. I am new to the xx to only had mine about 2 month. Looking to get out and do some serious riding soon.

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site