Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got my xx so far i love it. any suggestion on aftermarket parts i should look into.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome. search through the sight there are lots of reviews on a lot of great products! enjoy!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the Club bro! There are lots of good people up here that will help u with everything you need! Where are you from?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx world dmorris. As for aftermarket parts and such, look around and you will be very happy. I would probably suggest the 13t sprocket for your first mod. Its cheap and very effective. Around 10 to 20 bucks depending on where you get it. It adds a lot of low end torque and eliminates some clutch work needed for the tight trails. Congrats on the purchase and hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx, im from oklahoma, i just got back from little sahara it was awesome even without paddles lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome. The Big 3 is always a great start (air filter, Exhaust, EFI Module). In my opinion either get a full exhaust or a slip-on that you can later add the header to. This is one thing I regret. I love my slip-on but I really wish I would have gone the route of FMF so I could add the Powerbomb header. As far as air filter goes, if you are going foam the Uni is great. For a paper filter Velocity seems to be a big hit. Finally, the power commander is the best EFI module out there but others work as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts