Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got to go on my first long ride today, we did 88 miles round trip, Maybe not that long of a ride for some but for my first big ride I was exhausted!!! It wasnt that bad tho the worst part is my right shoulder feels like it is going to fall off, other than that it was a great ride with a great group of riders. But here comes MONDAY :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
awesome did you finally open her up a bit?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah U couldnt see a panel on the thing some legs of the trail were swamped out I spent an hour at least trying to get the mud off! I max her out a couple of times we had to go down the hwy for about 1.5 miles, The guys riding with me were on 400ex's they were more experienced riders they could handle corners better but I was able to keep up thanks to straight away speed, Also I figured it would be hard to get that thing in the air being 500+ Not the case!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh yeah U couldnt see a panel on the thing some legs of the trail were swamped out I spent an hour at least trying to get the mud off! I max her out a couple of times we had to go down the hwy for about 1.5 miles, The guys riding with me were on 400ex's they were more experienced riders they could handle corners better but I was able to keep up thanks to straight away speed, Also I figured it would be hard to get that thing in the air being 500+ Not the case!!!!
Found out the exact same thing yesterday. Besides for the corners, I was very impressed.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds like fun Chad. you should try to take some pics next time. I think we should start a contest for dirtiest ride. Glad you finally got it out. You gain a lot of respect for the xx when your pegged in fifth gear.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Troy ur right about that respect is a good word.....and to clear up on ninelivez post I def thought the bike handled great I just dont have the exp. to drive it that great :nuts: I will have a few more days off here so I will let my muscles heal and go again later

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like about the same as my riding buddys a xx and dirtbikes.lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts