Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am about to get a 700xx. what is the difference between the velocity and mod quad intake i want the best for my money i would rather spend more money for what is better. i am looking at the pc5 w/auto tune, between alba or fastech or fmf with power bomb head pipe full exhaust systems, 13t sprocket, and possibly head work and cam. i want to know is it all worth it and how much it might cost. :yay:

thanks for the help and sorry still new here :confused:

O i do alot of dune riding at little Sahara in utah 4500ft elevation and local mountain mountain trials

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
If you are doing that much work to your X, all I can say is stick with the stock 14T sprocket, especially concerning where you ride. I have the Velocity, which I like. I'm sure the Modquad will be nice as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think i will do the cam and head work till after the warranty is over but other then that is every thing else good stuff to put on:confused:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
A full exhaust system, programmer and intake? Hell yes it is all worth it! Get some new rubber and you will be set!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies guys and when i get it which i hope is very soon i will save for the mods but i need to get my wifes raptor mods done first before my mods get done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts