Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never really been able to get my xx out anywhere where I can "test the top speed" so just woundering what it was around (some research ive done says it can go from 78-85)??

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine hits the speed limiter at about 138 km/h. I have the big 3 though. You won't max out a stock XX.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
82.7 was the fastest I ever got stock, 86 with the Barker/EHS. I am sure I have got a few kgs on Nerv though.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
goten mines to 84 stock took aloooooooooooooong time though

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
79mph fastest ive seen

·
Registered
190 Posts
130km/h on GPS on a flat asphalt surface is what I got with mine, completely stock with no modification.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
130km/h on GPS on a flat asphalt surface is what I got with mine, completely stock with no modification.
aka 80mph just to help

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i dont think i hit the limiter if i had of held her for a little more i may have been able to get her a little faster we had to stop for a truck on the road lol and i am a feather weight hahaha 160 lbs. 700xxmaniac you got it right buddy thats my tundra.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
haha, told you red and black is fastest! nice candian guy

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i dont think i hit the limiter if i had of held her for a little more i may have been able to get her a little faster we had to stop for a truck on the road lol and i am a feather weight hahaha 160 lbs. 700xxmaniac you got it right buddy thats my tundra.
now u gona top the truck out...... im 140lb so im a lil fast...stock.....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts