Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched already. Not finding what I need to know. Can't find any 11" wheels that I like. The wheel that I really want to get is the ITP SS112 in chrome. I have found the front in a 10x5 - 4/144 with 3-2 offset. Can't find a rear in the 4/144 pattern. Do they make one that fits the rear in a 10" wheel? If so, where do they sell it? If you have these wheels on your bike I would give anything to see them in photos. Especially from straight ahead and straight behind. I want to see how much of the hub is exposed with the different offsets. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just called ITP directly and its not available. Back to the drawing board. Going insane here trying to find a nice looking wheel for this thing. The plain spun wheels are so freaking boring. Might as well pull some wheels off a station wagon.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
there is a couple of members with them rims they look good but way too heavy they will rob horsepower one guy is from new york and the other is from alabama

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They make em for the front, but not the back. If they have them on back they must be using an adapter spacer.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
l think they put the 10x5 on the rear , or they put rancher rear hubs on, i think the guy from NY goes by Queens 700XX and the other guy goes by 700XX

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey! Now your on to something. I would gladly put on different hubs if thats all it took.
Found the member Queens700XX. He has a profile message stating he used a conversion spacer. Adds another 3" overall. That won't work for me. Gonna look up the other member you mentioned now.

Looked up 700XX. Don't think thats the guy. None of his posts mention these. He does have some posts about OMF wheels.

Thank you for all the help so far tbird88. Gonna have to find out if hubs are interchangeable to a 4/110.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the other guy is russell hunter from dothan alabama he goes by trx 700xx i think, them wheel spacers are a weak link and plus like you said way too wide:xx:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trx 700xx only has one post and it was back in February.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the thread is called it has arrived on TRX 700XX ss112 wheels they are chrome

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Look in my pictures
How do I do that? I clicked your username and didn't see any albums.

Alright, saw the pix of your 12" wheels. Damn! Do ya need a step stool to climb on? lol
Too tall for me. Really thinking of 20" tires

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
You know whats weird about this is he states in a post that he didn't have to change the hubs or anything. I called ITP direct and they said they have never produced a rear SS112 in 4/144.

Explain that one.
i got his cell # if you want it:confused:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i got his cell # if you want it:confused:
Is he a friend of yours? If so, and you wanted to call him and give him mine that would be cool with me. I may feel a little weird calling someone who has no knowledge of me.

Keep this up and I'm sending a six pack instead. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
If I am not mistaken they are actually the same rims made for the front all around, which would explain why they said they never made a 4/144 for the rear. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts