Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have been talking with my atv machine shop are are are thinking of building 1.5in wheel spacers for the rear for a toal of 3in wider but the we are going to make the new studs the same bolt pattern as the 450r so more wheel selection will be avaible. with the spacer we belive it will make up for the space required by the irs. was just wanting to see if anyone has and +/- thoughs on this idea before i go through with it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
It all sounds great in theory but what wheels are you then going to get for the +1.5" rear end???.....You could get rear Polaris Outlaw IRS wheels in 10"

I've always liked the idea of a 10" rear wheel on backwards, that would give you a 4" out offset and you wouldn't need spacers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think this is a grat idea, that way we have more options on the back wheels and tires. I'd be interested in buyig some spacers.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Buddy of mine turned his rear wheels around like that. Made it push more when trying to turn, and doesn't fit through some trails as well anymore.............other than that, he likes them backwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.