Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just puchased ITP wheels and tires for my xx. I need wheel adapters or spacers for the back cuz the holes dont match up. How do i figure out what size to get? From what i saw they dont go by wheel size.

·
Registered
190 Posts
sti is a company that makes them.. is use them on my paddles tires....your bolt pattern on your machine is 4/144.. u need to figure out the rim pattern to order both patterns adapted...

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
sti is a company that makes them.. is use them on my paddles tires....your bolt pattern on your machine is 4/144.. u need to figure out the rim pattern to order both patterns adapted...
I hope your new ITP rims are 4/110 because that's the only adapter that STI offers... 4/144 to 4/110. They are also 1.5", so they'd make you 3" wider. I just don't like the idea of moving the unsprung weight out with a spacer. The cost for the STI adapter isn't cheap either... at about $122.00 each.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I only have one question. Why would you purchase wheels and tires that are wrong for our quad? If you trust a dealer or online parts place to KNOW what size fits our quad and send what's right, then that's always a mistake. YOU need to know what you want and TELL them because most dealers and online parts places don't know crap about our quad.

Phrase to watch out for: "These should work..." Which is a way of telling you that they don't know shit and are guessing. This is one of the best reasons to come here and ask. No one knows our quad and what works better than we do... simple as that.

roadkill

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if they fit with the adapters then then they do fit our quad. I got them off craigs list, wheels and tires for an awesome deal, practically brand new. If worse comes to worse I can sell the rims and get different ones and not lose any money. When i typed them in on rocky mountain the site let me choose them for the bike so i assumed they would work. Mistake on my part but it'll work out. Thanks for the advice though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts