Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, Just a feeler here. I just bought some brand new OMF reinforced wheels for my XX. They are awesome wheels, Best quality and look I have even seen or had.

They also have brand new Kenda kutters all around. Love the setup just have always loved the 12" SS wheels in Black. Might sell and switch over if I get the right money out of these.

Or if someone has a set of 12" Black SS wheels we might do some kind of trading.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
how much for the fronts? i dont want 11 rears, i like 10 inch rear better

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I decide to sell I would only sell the fronts if someone else wants the rears. Dont know what I wanna do yet.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
just let me know thanks:xx:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are they the kutter xc's and if so, how much? I'm getting ready to order new tires only, but if it's the right deal I might be game.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they the kutter xc's and if so, how much? I'm getting ready to order new tires only, but if it's the right deal I might be game.

Yes they are XC's. Fronts are 21x7x10 and rears are 22x9x11. I don't think I would be selling the tires separately. To be honest at this point I doubt I will sell at all. Even if I sold them I would need to get like 1k out of it all and that ain't happening. Wheels alone are worth near 800.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sent a Pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts