Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear wheele is bent in the spoke area where the lug nuts go on, is that fixable ? could douglas or a rim company fix that or not ? maybe machine it out or true it up ?

if not i need a rim by this weekend asap or i could have a fit

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok heres the deal bro, its spelled wheel, no e on the end.. sorry just thought i'd help you out a bit

·
Registered
375 Posts
How old are you? Is it really necessary in almost every post you make, you swear? Geez. There are kids that read this forum.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohhh i must be at clubgrammerxx.com i ment to go to club700xx.com

its just stupid, i asked a question if he didnt know the answere then why wast my time with the nonsense ? i dont have time for it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its easly fixed !! I did my front in a big roll over a while ago,,, just took it to a small engineer shop near by and they pressed it out..

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm.... intresting... i work at a machine shop and we do have a shop press...

maybe one of the wheel companies can fix it for me and ill have it converted to a beadlocking rim

·
Registered
984 Posts
Seeing how easily these rims bend I would be reluctant to spend any time or money fixing them IMHO.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like the idea, of having the rim fixed.. it bent in a stupid spot.

i will look into this if its not to expensive. maybe a rim company could fix it for me, maybe douglas or some other company that does beadlocks could work the small bend out for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts