Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys im about to put new wheels and tires on my xx and wanted to know what you guys thought.iv desided to go with razr2 tires all way around and 10''douglas.190 wheels.i dont know what the spacing i need is.they only offer 10x7 4.0+3.0 in rear and 10x5 3.0+2.0 and 10x6 3.0+3.0 in front are those good sizes advise please.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
For the rears for 10" tires... yes
For the fronts... 10x5 with 3:2 offset... the 10x6 rim will work, but you don't need 6" wide rims in front... 10x5 is fine even for a 22x7x10 tire.

roadkill

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome glad to know. how much wider will it make my xx with that spacing and should i get 22'' tires all the way around. i ride former stripmines in ky so its wide and rocky trails and just want something hard to hook up over the rocks

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I would get the 10x6 front because they will widen the surface area of your tire for better traction. Also go with the 22 inch tires all around that will be a nice setup

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think ima take a shot the the gbc xrex first. then if i dont like them ill go with the new wheels and tires.i found out i gota buy tires for my wifes tahoe so i gota be on a buget for now with my atv tires

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I would get the 10x6 front because they will widen the surface area of your tire for better traction. Also go with the 22 inch tires all around that will be a nice setup
I would only use a 10x6 rim on a tyre that is 2"+ wider than the rim. Say 22x8x10. It saves the rim from damage.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think ima go with stock rims do you guys sell a 22/11/10 i want just a little wider then stock and also do you not sell the front tires to match

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
22 in front also. i have a 10 inch wheel in front and a 11 in rear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts