Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking into 10 inch wheels, any suggestions? bead lock? brands? tires? any help is appreciated. thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
looking into 10 inch wheels, any suggestions? bead lock? brands? tires? any help is appreciated. thanks

What's your budget? And are you just looking at rear wheels & tires or a complete set?

And welcome to the club :tup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking for rear wheels & tires. I want 10in, wide tires and looking for wheels to fit. i guess around 200 per side

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
$200 per side, will get you into beadlocks, but not with a tire. To stay under your budget, I'd suggest DWT .190 wheels, around $85 each. With GBC Xc master tires around $75 each.

If you can spend a little over you price range. I'd highly recommend the same setup, but go with OMF performance. And get a set of there reinforced wheels. I cant recall the price but I think around $300 for the 10" rears.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vig

·
Registered
14 Posts
What type of ATV tires are you looking for? Is it all-terrain tires, mud tires, race tires, etc.?
Try to check ITP, Kenda, and Carlisle.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
What type of ATV tires are you looking for? Is it all-terrain tires, mud tires, race tires, etc.? .

All three of those descriptions fit the GBC Xc Master perfectly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vig and autonoob

·
Registered
2007 TRX450ER
228 Posts
When I bought the OMF beadlock rear wheels a year and a half ago they were $425 shipped to me directly from OMF.
This is wheels only.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
When I bought the OMF beadlock rear wheels a year and a half ago they were $425 shipped to me directly from OMF.
This is wheels only.
Was that beadlocks or the dbl reinforced like mine?

·
Registered
2007 TRX450ER
228 Posts
Was that beadlocks or the dbl reinforced like mine?

Bead lock on the outside and a reinforcement ring on the inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts