21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Take off you hoser!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Everything new is expensive. It'll come down to reality soon enough.

·
Registered
445 Posts
If I remember correctly it's like $300 a corner....
I dont think they start at $300 ea.

OMF make alot of different wheel styles. They are all made from DWT wheels and then modified to suit the customer demands.

eg : for $189 you can get a basic OMF wheel with scallop beadlock.
Camera lens Camera accessory Cameras & optics Lens Rim

BUT.......

If you want a whiz bang "everyone look at me" wheel you can get them with a seperate bolt in centre and custom colours..........for about $300 or more.

Dishware Tableware Blue Serveware Porcelain

I believe the confusion with regards to prices is because a Club700XX member ordered these and quoted the price he got them for without qualifing what he actually had ordered..........the guy was a dick

Im sure if you contact OMF direct you will be able to get a beadlock 11" for much less than $300 a piece.

And as stated before "Beadlock Specialties" will make an 11" beadlock for well under $300 each...........they also make them out of DWT wheels.

Linc

·
Registered
24 Posts
$189 for a beadlocked wheel is not bad at all. I wonder if they can do the same price on an 11".

Has anyone purchased a set of DWT 11" wheels yet and if so what's the price?

·
Registered
375 Posts
$189 for a beadlocked wheel is not bad at all. I wonder if they can do the same price on an 11".

Has anyone purchased a set of DWT 11" wheels yet and if so what's the price?
I just did they were $240.00 tax in. (200.00 u$)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thanks for the info Linc. Where did you order the dwts from ChrisJ?
Just got them through J&L Powersports here in town. I bought the front at Rocky Mountain for $52 each

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm going to contact Beadlock Specialties to see if they will do a Club700XX 11". I bet the price will be better than $200.

Lets see how I go......

·
Registered
375 Posts
$200 bills is still not THAT bad. Did you get DWT Red lables 3+2s for $52 or the 4+1 Yellow Lables?
Red labels. Isn't the yellows a 6" wide rim?

·
Registered
24 Posts
No the Yellow lables (.190s) are their re-enforced lip wheel. They are 10x5's .190 with either 3+2 or 4+1 (they are actually like 3.75+1.25sh) offset (most STOCK ATV wheels are 10x5.5 and 3.5+2 offset).

The rear Yellow lables are usually 8x8 (3+5 offset), 9x8, or 10x9. Im guessing the 11" for the XX are 5+2 offset. You can safely say that most desert racers use the yellow lables if they arent running beadlocks with the red lables (.190s) with rim re-enforcements (ala ITPs' Bajas).

I would like to see if the 10" ITPs (4+3 offset) would hold up to abuse.

IIRR - ITPs T-9s (?) have a rounded re-enforced lip while the DWT Yellows have a flat looking re-enforced lip. I've heard (though never seen or experienced) that ITP wheels have a weaker center and have been known to fail. I've pretty much always run DWTs so my experience with ITPs is limited.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I need new wheels as mine are bent... so i'm just subscribing. I was thinking the OMF wheels were 300 a wheel, but if they're under 200 a wheel, that might be doable. I'd colors that can't come off though! - polished!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm going to contact Beadlock Specialties to see if they will do a Club700XX 11". I bet the price will be better than $200.

Lets see how I go......
No luck with Beadlock Specialties........no answer from enquiries and it seems they may be out of business. All I get is a recording saying I may have the wrong phone number.......bummer.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I need new wheels as mine are bent... so i'm just subscribing. I was thinking the OMF wheels were 300 a wheel, but if they're under 200 a wheel, that might be doable. I'd colors that can't come off though! - polished!
Jeff, you totally should get the OMF's. I'm not saying that because it's someone else's money, but rather that I think they are a well built rim that would take some harsh abuse like the areas you and I like to ride.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
333 Posts
Jeff, you totally should get the OMF's. I'm not saying that because it's someone else's money, but rather that I think they are a well built rim that would take some harsh abuse like the areas you and I like to ride.
ya... and he wants to borrow them :lmao: he's just butterin u up now:lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
No luck with Beadlock Specialties........no answer from enquiries and it seems they may be out of business. All I get is a recording saying I may have the wrong phone number.......bummer.
well at least you tried...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought a set of 12" ITP C-Series Type 6 (pictured here: http://www.itptires.com/images/cseries6_lg.jpg) which look really nice with the 700xx. Far better than stock OEM wheels IMO.
I bought mine from Motosport but I accidentally bought the ones with 4/110 bolt pattern. A Motosport salesman told me afterwards that ITP makes these wheels with 4/144 pattern, but they have to special order them.
I was thinking about swapping them out, but instead I found a guy that made me a custom set of 1.5" CNC wheel adapters/spacers. They work really well, and the quad looks awesome with the extra width. Plus, I can now run pretty much any wheel I want since 4/110 is such a common bolt pattern. :)
As far as the SS112 Sports go, I want a set myself...and other than the bolt pattern, I don't see why the 10x8s wouldn't fit a rear tire. I was eventually planning on calling RMATV or Motosport to get their take on that situation or see if they can custom order the SS112s with a 4/144 bolt pattern like in the case of the C-Series.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
just a little off topic....i remember seeing some motosport alloys tork installed on a 700... i just can't seem to find the thread anywhere... can you point me in the right direction?

21 - 40 of 81 Posts