Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
just a little off topic....i remember seeing some motosport alloys tork installed on a 700... i just can't seem to find the thread anywhere... can you point me in the right direction?
I inquired about them. It was a mistake. They have no plans to make any yet.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
so where did you get them?

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got the OMFs today but the rears wont fit, the bolt holes are off by the slightest....:steamed: Anyone else who got OMFs have the same problem?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Are the bolt holes in the wrong place or are they not big enough?......the last set of DWT wheels (OMF) I got I had to enlarge the wheels stud holes.

Linc

·
Registered
268 Posts
There in the right place. It seems to be just slightly too tight of a fit. Did you just drill them a little your self?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Check out the sticky at the top of the forum, There's many threads on this.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Wasn't tryin to be smart, Its just there are more wheel threads than any other topic on this site.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Check out Rocky Mountain ATV. They have I think two different sets for the rears.
I bought 20x11x10 Kenda Klaws from motosport.com. Is there a 10" rear wheel that will fit these tires with the XX 4/144? I'll look but if you know the answer let me know. Thanks and sorry for posting this topic for the 100th time!:disgust:

41 - 60 of 81 Posts