Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been rereading some posts when the xx was first introduced. It was just making me laugh reading some of the posts before people actually had these machines. Everything from slow and sluggish, harsh ride, no power, high geared, slow, one article said it was the fastest they evertested. I think it is funny how rumors and preconceived ideals probably brought a little downfall to the xx before it was even out for public. Just bringing it up.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Honda Needs to give it another Chance too.... 2 years of Production wont do to much. With the market the way it is I understand the lack of production, I just hope they dont scrap the project all together.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Honda Needs to give it another Chance too.... 2 years of Production wont do to much. With the market the way it is I understand the lack of production, I just hope they dont scrap the project all together.
You never know. Especially considering the only other sport quad they have produced since 2009 is the trx250. I hope we shall see soon though.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Honda is notorious for producing a bunch of quads over a year or two, then stopping production for a couple years until more need to be made. only time will tell I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts