Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you (lucky bastards) that have bought the Douglas .190 11-inch rim for your XX, where did you get them? I can't find them anywhere online, so I emailed Douglas and they said to order them from a dealer. I don't really want to order them thru the local shop, cuz I know that I'll get screwed on the price. So where did you get yours and what did you pay for them?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Online dealers:

12 Dealers Found

ACCELERATION KART RACING
United States
Go to website >>

CHAPARRAL
United States
Go to website >>

Golden West Cycle.com
United States
Go to website >>

MAGIC RACING
United States
Go to website >>

MOTO SPORT OUTLET, INC.
United States
Go to website >>

RECREATION TIRES
United States
Go to website >>

RIEKEN'S RACING
United States
Go to website >>

ROCKY MOUNTAIN ATV
United States
Go to website >>

SPLASH'N DIRT ACCESSORIES
Canada
Go to website >>

WARWICK AUTO SERVICE
Canada
Go to website >>

ATVWorld.com
England
Go to website >>

Quady Srem KT Racing Team
Poland
Go to website >

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. I've looked at some of them already, they don't list the 11-inch. Maybe I'll try emailing them and asking. I've only looked at what they have listed and no luck. RM told me that they hadn't decided if they would stock them and if they did they would show on the site.

·
Registered
165 Posts
For those of you (lucky bastards) that have bought the Douglas .190 11-inch rim for your XX, where did you get them? I can't find them anywhere online, so I emailed Douglas and they said to order them from a dealer. I don't really want to order them thru the local shop, cuz I know that I'll get screwed on the price. So where did you get yours and what did you pay for them?
I bought them direct from Douglas Wheel.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ouch! $113 each for the rears? That is pricey.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not compared to the $450.00 honda wants.
Are you serious? I think a 10-inch .190 is about $56 bucks from Rocky Mountain.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Are you serious? I think a 10-inch .190 is about $56 bucks from Rocky Mountain.
I bent mine and went to the dealer. $456.00 plus tax = $515.28:nuts:Includes valve stem.lol I'm in Canada. I'm not even going to mention the black wheels on the 09.lol

I believe the US price is $202.00.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Does the inside diameter make a difference, notice that Recreation Tires have the DW 11' but they are 4/170 and ours are 4/144

·
Registered
671 Posts
Does the inside diameter make a difference, notice that Recreation Tires have the DW 11' but they are 4/170 and ours are 4/144
That is the bolt pattern for the studs, yes it makes a difference, you need 4/144.

I actually get my Douglas wheels straight from Douglas, but I also get a good discount on them. (Sponsored rider)

Before I got a discount, I have ordered them through Recreation Tires though before, and was happy with the service. The wheels I ordered at the time were actually drop shipped from Douglas anyway. I doubt any of the Douglas online dealers will have the wheels listed on there website, but you should be able to call them and order.

I ordered a set of 11" rears for my 700XX from Douglas last week, but they are currently out of stock, they were hoping to have more by the end of the month.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks Doug, did find the part # for DWT Red Label 011-47 just need to find someone that actually sells them.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks Doug, did find the part # for DWT Red Label 011-47 just need to find someone that actually sells them.
Any DWT dealer should be able to get them, but you will probably have to call them, as I doubt any will have them listed online.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry was given the wrong part number, these are .125

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Did get a message from DW and Scott stated the part number is correct 011-47 but they're out of stock won't have any till mid-August

1 - 18 of 18 Posts