Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have a web site that you can actually buy the douglas 11" red label wheels from?? my internet searches are getting me nowhere. Also does anyone on planet earth have any of the 22x9x11 kutters left??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Get in touch with Scott, very helpful and will have the best price that you can get.

Scott Gordinier
Sales Manager

DWT / Douglas Technologies Group, Inc.
1340 N. Melrose Dr
Vista, CA 92083
800-RACERIM (722-3746) EXT3002

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I can probably get them for $75 a piece? Depending on where you live I can have them shipped to you. Depends on how bad you want them. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I can probably get them for $75 a piece? Depending on where you live I can have them shipped to you. Depends on how bad you want them. Let me know.
Will he ship to the UK !

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I will buy them and ship them to you Baxter. But how will you pay me for them? And I'm not sure how much shipping would cost? But I'll sure try if we can get everything figured out! :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Illinois. I cant find kutters anywhere SOLD OUT. cant find stock replacement wheels either

·
Registered
340 Posts
Plenty in Aus

Baxter we have plenty in Aus may be costly mate as they cost $160 each and thats not a miss print. Boys try Kenda USA and speak with Fred he will let you know who has stock in the US.

Regards Overlord

·
Registered
355 Posts
$75 a piece for the wheels or tires? I'm looking for the wheels myself.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
bax with exchange rate wouldnt you be better buying from aus
Looking into it . Something is telling me it would be cheaper to wait till they send them to the UK in 2011. Other than that I'll use BearKlaws.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
^^^If you want i could get them from my dealer and ship them to you. They told me $85 a tire but if i tell them they are $75 a tire on the web then they might price match them? It will probably be around $25 shipping so your looking at $175 for the set. If that is something your interested in let me know. I have a paypal account and my dealer can get them next day. Then probably 2-3 days to get to your door. Just let me know. I will try to help if i can.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
your dealer have a web site....... a little nervous sending $175.00 to someone i dont know..... no offense. the internet is a dangeorus place ya know

1 - 20 of 28 Posts