Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Where to buy 11" douglas wheels

5K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Blak92 
#1 ·
Does anyone out there have a web site that you can actually buy the douglas 11" red label wheels from?? my internet searches are getting me nowhere. Also does anyone on planet earth have any of the 22x9x11 kutters left??

#3 ·
Get in touch with Scott, very helpful and will have the best price that you can get.

Scott Gordinier
Sales Manager

DWT / Douglas Technologies Group, Inc.
1340 N. Melrose Dr
Vista, CA 92083
800-RACERIM (722-3746) EXT3002

#9 ·
Plenty in Aus

Baxter we have plenty in Aus may be costly mate as they cost $160 each and thats not a miss print. Boys try Kenda USA and speak with Fred he will let you know who has stock in the US.

Regards Overlord

#13 ·
So what do the wheels cost?

#17 ·
Looking into it . Something is telling me it would be cheaper to wait till they send them to the UK in 2011. Other than that I'll use BearKlaws.

#19 ·
^^^If you want i could get them from my dealer and ship them to you. They told me $85 a tire but if i tell them they are $75 a tire on the web then they might price match them? It will probably be around $25 shipping so your looking at $175 for the set. If that is something your interested in let me know. I have a paypal account and my dealer can get them next day. Then probably 2-3 days to get to your door. Just let me know. I will try to help if i can.

#23 ·
Mate why dont you use the OMF wheel they come in 11s with a standard offset and are the best looking wheel on the planet.

Overlord

#25 ·
Did you call Scott @

Scott Gordinier
Sales Manager

DWT / Douglas Technologies Group, Inc.
1340 N. Melrose Dr
Vista, CA 92083
800-RACERIM (722-3746) EXT3002

#26 ·
Hi tez, man the single bead locks in 11s standard offset were $230 and the fronts were $195. The problem is the postage was around $500 for 4 wheels. I reakon you could get postage cheaper by packing them singular and using USPS could bring the postage down by about half but still big bucks when you convert to US dollars. Tez told ya the big 3 would make a difference.

Overlord

#27 ·
The omf wheels are too expensive for me....... honestly a tire and wheel kit would be nice with the 11"s. ITPs 10"s w/holeshot xcts are about $265 shipped.... but im not sure about the different offset in the rear and standard in the front. I d like to keep the stock offset the same but im not gonna pay a price preimum to do so

#28 ·
I was thinking about going the cheap route too... and glad I didnt. Save your $$ and get the OMFs is my advice, for the rear at least. You wont be sorry you did. Being able to dismount and mount your own tires is a huge benny. I go through on average one set of rear tires a year. My OMFs will make up the diff in price quickly. And you WONT bend these. When I wear out my front tires, I most likely will be ordering a set of them for the front as well, the T9 bajas have held up very well, but still want to be able to put on my own tires for the front too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.