Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i should order them from? the cheapest place that i've found so far is atv galaxy, but how reliable is this site? or do you guys know a better or cheaper place to get em?:thanks:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
how much are they there? I can ask my shop back home where I got mine 2 yrs ago this week when I go home.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man, Galaxy ATV are ultra reliable I get 90% of my parts from them. Mike is excellent to deal with. I just got Fox Gen 2 longtravel and Houser arms including brake lines and clamps for a bargin, for what I paid I would have been lucky to get the shocks on there own in Aus.

Overlord

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help and advice. Ceballos. why'd you say to look at AC's instead? just curious. i'm still lookin around and considerin different kinds and brands i'm just leanin towards the PA ones right now cause i like the looks of the fatpeg ones. i know looks aint everything so thats why im still considerin. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bought mine form ATV Galaxy and they were way cheaper than anyone else. I dealt with Matt a couple of times and he was great on meeting or beating other competitor's prices.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, i took ceballos's advice and looked at the ac full nerfs. now i'm between them and the pro armor fat pegs. the only thing i dont like about ac's full nerfs is they dont come in black

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man if you want the best nerfs for the 700xx you can not go past the MotoActive Nerf, best protection, well made and look excellent and yes I have a set on my 700xx.

Overlord

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i couldnt find the Motoactive ones. Pro armor vs. Ac Racing. hmm....

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I love the pro-armor ones, awesome protection and the fat pegs are sweet....plus they hold up awesome. Mine are just scratched up from hitting other people racing.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Ceballos, those look good, but there are two things I dont like....the netting in the back of the bar instead of full metal, and the fact that the nets aren't attached to the frame at all...IDK if you can get different nets for that, but on my one old 450R, my foot went between the net and the frame it I got it all twisted up.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Motoactiv is made in the USA! I ordered my pro armor fat peg nerfs from my dealer. Alot of places are out of stock and P.A. Is got them on backorder I believe. My dealer charged me $295 otd for the black ones. That's only 7 bucks more than ATV Galaxy. So I went ahead and had them get them for me.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I understand the concept of the nets ceballos, it is just something I dont like is all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts