Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and a few friends are looking for a new place to ride. We're near Binghamton and don't mind driving a little to get there. We have a 6 place enclosed trailer and wouldn't mind some others to come with us. What ya got??

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Hey buddy, I'd be game but I am working this weekend. You ever been up to Boonville? Or if DaGirl is able to, they may be riding sunday at RAC. If I was home, I'd see if you guys wanted to go bar hopping on them haha up my way. You could always go to Unadilla Valley and race on Saturday, it is the GNCC race. I was gonna, but I got to work unfortunately. I actually found some trails out here in CT, which were a lot of fun, prolly did 30 miles the other day. Also, if you talk to WYLEE on here, he lives right where 17 and 84 meet (about 2 hours from you) and he had some places to ride. Other than that, IDK.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hey buddy, I'd be game but I am working this weekend. You ever been up to Boonville? Or if DaGirl is able to, they may be riding sunday at RAC. If I was home, I'd see if you guys wanted to go bar hopping on them haha up my way. You could always go to Unadilla Valley and race on Saturday, it is the GNCC race. I was gonna, but I got to work unfortunately. I actually found some trails out here in CT, which were a lot of fun, prolly did 30 miles the other day. Also, if you talk to WYLEE on here, he lives right where 17 and 84 meet (about 2 hours from you) and he had some places to ride. Other than that, IDK.
unadilla was awesome i went to it last year be4 i had my xx...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We were planning a trip to the Timberview on Tug Hill to watch the mudfest and ride the hill, but may not be able to do that now. RAC..hmmmm....I tried looking that up, but came up short. Reading Anthracite Company I assume? Trails or what there?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, you should PM DaGirl. She can give you details and maybe a website.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
come to twister trust me ull like it and i wana see another xx there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts