Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some thoughts concerning which bumper to get for my 700. My choices...

1. PRM Baja front bumper
2. PRM Desert II bumper
3. Pro Armor XC front bumper

Any recommendations? I read that Pro Armor doesn't make a quality bumper. True? I know it's a pain in the rear, but does anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Stay away from Pro Armor! Mine broke and so did xx700xx. Other than that I like the desert 2 and that's what I'm going to order come spring unless Kyle makes one with a winch mount.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I vote desert II that's what I want also. Nothing else goes with the XX. I'd like to see one installed with full plastics though. Mine are trimmed, but I think it makes it easier for a bumper to look good so it might not flow with full plastics as well

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's the first I've seen the alba. I like both of those actually gravyking. Before I bought one I'd like to see them installed. The proportions may be off.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
there are a couple for sale on this site... IMS/ROLL, and a Pro Armor one... just make sure you rubber mount any bumper you choose.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yea what Cesar said. I know guys with the prm bumpers and even those break if they are not rubber mounted. The frame on this bike flex's and will break the welds on any bumper you put on if it doesn't have room to flex. I have the pro-armor dominator and i rubber mounted it and haven't had any troubles with it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do you guys mean by 'rubber mounting'?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I need some thoughts concerning which bumper to get for my 700. My choices...

1. PRM Baja front bumper
2. PRM Desert II bumper
3. Pro Armor XC front bumper

Any recommendations? I read that Pro Armor doesn't make a quality bumper. True? I know it's a pain in the rear, but does anyone have any pics?
I have the PRM Baja, If I had it to do over I would definately go with the PRM Desert II. Best looking bumper I have seen yet for the 700XX.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the PRM Baja, If I had it to do over I would definately go with the PRM Desert II. Best looking bumper I have seen yet for the 700XX.
EE, do you have a pic of the PRM Baja on yours?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
If your not in a hurry I would hold out and see what Kyle comes up with as far as bumpers go... Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
The only issuse with Pro Armor is the XC bumper bottom tab. The rest of there bumbers are a differant design on there lower mounting.
Also the have a offer on where if you place an order for $99 you get free shipping in the US and a cool t-shirt.
If you place an order before the 16 December enter promo code RUDOLPH.
www.proarmor.com :D

Also they maybe thinkin of adding some parts to the 700xx collection.
Always worth dropping a email if you would like something.
Like the Rev nerfs (Alex)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts