Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
you cant go wrong with either both are a really good controller how ever if you want the autotune feature the 5 is the way to go but i believe there are more maps for the 3.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
the Ehs controller is good from what i hear. I have not tried it so i really cant give any feedback on it. the only thing i can say about it is i have not heard one negative comment on this forum about the ehs controller and their customer service is second to none. The reason their controller is so good out of the box is EHS has spent a lot of time dynoing with the barkers system so there setup is the closest out of the box.

Now the reason i went with a PC3 is due to the fact that i want to do some engine mods. Now the EHS controller can handle the mods but it is easier for me to get a PC3 tuned around here than it would be the EHS controller. They have tons of dynos with PC3 software where EHS is the only one with their software for now. Now EHS will send you what ever you need but for me it was just easier to use the PC3.

Now the PC5 yes it is smaller but it doesnt do more than the pc3 unless you pay the extra 250.00 for auto tune. which hasnt proven to me its worth it. and then you have to cut a bunghole in your pipe and run a sensor. so if your not planning on paying 500-600 dollars for a programmmer save your money and get the PC3 or EHS.

hope this helps

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
sorry posted twice but what i was trying to say about the pc5 is if your willing to spend the extra 250 for auto tune just get the pc3 and have it dyno tuned its way more efficient

1 - 4 of 4 Posts