Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking in purchasing a fmf power commander, fmf power bomb header, (i already have a fmf power core 4 slip on) and an air filter. i dont know if i should get the mod quad kit or just a uni filter and mod the air lid?!? which is better?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think EHS just mod the lid. By the way I dont think your slip on will fit the header pipe you may have to get the slip on expanded by a good exhaust shop.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think EHS just mod the lid. By the way I dont think your slip on will fit the header pipe you may have to get the slip on expanded by a good exhaust shop.
i talked to rockymoutain atv and they told me i wont need anything else. the header will fit right to the slip on. i thought about that also.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
for a slip on, FMF provides a "slip flange" for your stock header, right?... all you have to do is take that off and it will fit with the FMF header... They were made that way for a reason...

·
Registered
340 Posts
You the man ceballos :tup:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
for a slip on, FMF provides a "slip flange" for your stock header, right?... all you have to do is take that off and it will fit with the FMF header... They were made that way for a reason...
That is all you have to do. Matches right up. If it didn't, that would be pretty gay lol. I'd go w/ a Uni as well, and you can mod the lid if you want but don't really need to IMO.

·
Registered
333 Posts
uni filter with the ehs lid

1 - 12 of 12 Posts