Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of purchasing shock covers soon. I like the Dirt Skins originals style that are black with white lettering but they seem a little pricey. Anyone have good suggestions on other makes?
Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thinking of purchasing shock covers soon. I like the Dirt Skins originals style that are black with white lettering but they seem a little pricey. Anyone have good suggestions on other makes?
Thanks
i got the dirt skinz from usa to the u.k after one of the mates got them for the rene...worth paying the wee bit extra as they are a good lenght and fit for front and rear...and if you ask they will print any colour

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice quad they look great. What size wheels and tires are those in the rear?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10" wheels.....12" wide tyres
Both the wheels and tires fit on the quad with no adjustments? If so I'm guna have to look into that set up thats nice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ever get stuck with those meats on there?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I got mine from shock pros really like them and have held up great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What Ever you do dont get the ones with the 700xx logo from E-bay that are like $30.00 i think is what i spend, they truly suck. One ripped the first ride around my house and the others a couple days later. The stretchy deal on the bottom is what ripped off, and on all four in the same place. They still work, so im going to leave them on for now!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got Dirt Skins and I love them. The design is white as you can see in the pics and I don't even need soap to clean them, they come clean with a nice spray of water. Also they were a perfect fit.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Elioquadsport how much is a pair of those rear tires?

I'm starting to lean towards the Dirt Skins more.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Do the dirt skinz stay put when you do alot of jumping?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i have the cheap ones off e bay and the honda racing ones from the honda accessories line , ebay ones were 25.00 and the honda ones were 70.00what a rip off, but never had a prob with the cheap ones or expensive ones, cheap ones are made of a denium type fabric and the honda ones are made of like an outer wears material

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kind of a dumb question I guess, but want to be sure....I have ds450 shocks on the front so I will need to get the dirt skins covers that fit those correct? and does anyone know if the covers still fit snug on the ds450 shocks if they are on our quads?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts