Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was out riding today, nearing the end of the day, had the bike off, started it and lo and behold i hear this whining type noise, comparable to a noise that the 450s make or mabe a nosy gear drive, ran fine, no lights on or anything, the oil is good, and shifts like it should, anyone else have this problem ? seems like it qiuets down highier RPMs.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
So I was out riding today, nearing the end of the day, had the bike off, started it and lo and behold i hear this whining type noise, comparable to a noise that the 450s make or mabe a nosy gear drive, ran fine, no lights on or anything, the oil is good, and shifts like it should, anyone else have this problem ? seems like it qiuets down highier RPMs.
Possibly the fuel pump, all we can do is quess without hearing it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mine was doing that last weekend @ the race. Is it on the left side by your foot? Matlock was at the race also he said: could be the bearings in the gear reduction!!! He said: Caster had them go out. I haven't pulled the cover off yet to check them, when I do will post what I find.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will post a clip tormm, hope the warranty takes care of it, it only has about 17 hours on it max.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
no I will be quicker my friend... or you mean you have the last word ALL THE TIME :D
Nah! she won't be quicker, I always beat her at the punch line :lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nah! she won't be quicker, I always beat her at the punch line :lmao::lmao:
Give her some credit will you. Some people are at the point in their lives where they have to process what they hear and then think about what they say, then re-think about it, and then say it, and think about it again after it is said to be sure it came out right. I hear it happens when people get up there in their years :birds:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Give her some credit will you. Some people are at the point in their lives where they have to process what they hear and then think about what they say, then re-think about it, and then say it, and think about it again after it is said to be sure it came out right. I hear it happens when people get up there in their years :birds:
LMAO!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
hello maybe we need a thread just to rip on dagirl!! this is a bit off topic no??funny shitz you are...
Nah! I like it just the way it is now :D

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am not paid to think !:lmao:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dropped it off at the dealer, be a week or so before they get back to me... hope the CR dont break now

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just pulled of the side cover, the bearing seam to be good no noise or binding!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts