Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK! Looks like the weather is getting better and by that weekend, most and if not all the snow should be gone :yay: so we should be able to ride that weekend. If interested let me or DaGirl know and we'll setup a meeting time. Some of you already know where to park so we could meet you guys there. Hopefully DaGirl and I will be hitting those trails the Thursday before and let you know how it went. If some of you want to meet us on that Thursday, let us know. This all depends on the weather/snow depth.

Getting anxious on riding again, been too long!!!

This is in PA, sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
PM either DaGirl or I for directions and now I've been told that we are heading towards Hazleton and not WH. Sorry, I'm not the decision maker.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HUH!? Hazelton?
Snowdog, if interested, pm me since we are not suppose to advertize where we ride since it's private land and the owners don't mind us riding there but wants to keep it hush-hush

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK! You can tell that I'm getting old, while talking with DaGirl this morning she made me realized that next Sunday is the 14th and not 13th. Sorry!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i may take the ride.....i have like a half hour so far on my xx because of all this snow. Looking foward to some nice weather. What kind of riding? trails or all kinds?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trails, hills, dirt roads, pits and of course due to so early in the season...mud!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah! Figure that I would meet the new guys at 9 and we should be there around 9:15/20 at the latest. CJ will be there but Nicky has a birthday to go to. Glad that you'll be there since I forgot most of the trails but know that I would figure it out over time, lol!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Honestly I do not know since I haven't received any PM yet about directions and I don't think that it will be that crowded since I did not advertise on the other web site. But we should be a smaller group this time

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
you all better miss me...lol Joe you do a good job and you can arrange our group rides hahaha! do you want me to pm the usual peeps from this site for you or hit them up below? some new peeps added this year...

snowdog
airrider03
ara
atvx4
Blak92
busahauler
crwh45
dippinlyklipton
eclipsegs0
Gabespal
giant
logme13
mfrantz
partyboy424
squeak14
thevinstigator

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
80 Posts
It`s not gonna be the same without you. Who are we gonna tell stop talking, lets ride?
Are you heading out there Thursday?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah! Both Nicky and Doug won't be there so we won't be able to tell them to shut the **** off, lol!
Nicky, if you can, please PM these boys if they want to ride or not and let them know to get in touch with me since you're not going to be there!! At least CJ will be there.

We are still riding this Thursday, right?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I am good for Thurs...Mike will be away from Mon to Fri so Doug said he'd help me with the trailer...still hoping he can go too. Might run up tomorrow for a couple of hours. Doug wants to make be practice ripping through the wooded whoop area and jumping off things. Then seeing how fast I can get from the arena to pump house through all the rocks...those are some of my favorite areas so should be fun! Cant believe my first race is 2 weeks away and I haven't truly been on betty for a hard ride since what Nov...

lord I hope my headache goes away...should see me at work sitting in the dark with cotton in my ears for the screaming brats in the showroom...

sent PM to all!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is the Headache due to all the studying? So you guys are going up there tomorrow, lucky you ;-)~ Mike gave you a kitchen pass for a couple of hours. Forgot to mentioned to the boys that there's a parking fee which I can not remember what you all decided on

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts