·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
me me me me me:xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::coffee:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nows a great time to think about what you are buying with your tax returns :xx:

I'm thinking either a CR250, CRF450, or new parts for the 700...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
rock crawler or engine build for the xx. i kinda want a new toy though

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
727 build for the XX and some Elka's

We need to get a chat box at the top of the fourm page like they have at modded raptor.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm not at work but I'm bored. Damn this sickness I could be out playing in the snow on my XX :(

And all my tax return money is going directly to my car payment. Trying to get that fat ass hooker paid off asap.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
umm dose school count as work

·
Registered
528 Posts
im bored every day, start up a yahoo pool tournament or something.

·
Registered
237 Posts
No work but stuck inside. High of 2 here today. My daughter has a basketball game tonight so that will be fun the are undefeated.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I've been going through withdrawals... no riding for 2 months. It's been very wet... But weather is great for a ride tomorrow... loading truck this afternoon so I'm ready to go in the morning.

No tax return money for me... :eek:hno: SSI is not taxable income, so no tax return to file. However, I am one of the trustees of a trust and we get a compensation payment (
3% the value of trust assets) per year. That should be about $8k-$9k.

roadkill

·
Registered
197 Posts
my tax return if I get one. will probably go in my savings account. or to buy a new cover for my 78 f-150. I would have used it to buy some skid plates for my 700xx but I made my own out of some 1/8" thick steel plate that I found lying around my parents house. I just got the one for the swingarm done a little bit ago now I just need to do some final touches and then I can under coat and paint it. But yes to answer you question I do get bored at work sometimes but I get paid like a grunt so I can't really complain about it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That is why I take a break here 3 times a week.

I rode on the ice and snow a few weeks back and not enough traction. I have to upgrade to spikes. This way I can run on anything. My wife made good money with profits at the end of the year. She is trying like hard to keep me away from that money. I told her I only want $1000 more for upgrades on the quad. But my list goes on with stuff for the car, house, cabin, airplane, yacht....LOL. Just kidding!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts