Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering who has the largest tires fitted to their XX? How big?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Had a set of 25x12.5 kenda bear claws on mine

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting.... does anyone have a pic of these bad boy XXs?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Hayden is right, Partyboy's is the biggest I have seen. Looks like they should belong on a John Deere 3020 to be honest. He likes them though.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I bolted some 25" Mud Lites(off of the front of my Rincon) up when I had my 4-110 hubs on. It never left the garage, so it doesn't count.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have a set of the 24" bear claws as well as my razrs

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have 25" Mud Lites on my XX.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had 12" MSA Nukerims with 25" swamplite on my XX. Worked really fine and didn´t rub the fenders.
I manufactured adapters to 4x110 and they spaced the wheels out an inch. I swapped my bike for a Renegade 800 but now i´m getting a new XX again. Much more fun....... =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
love the 25's. i'm a huge fan of riding in the snow and on the ice so i'm going to get some bigger tires front and rear for some more clearance and so i can throw more snow.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Does the larger tire/wheel make it more top heavy, and or not as stable? Someone told me not to go bigger cause of this. Cheapcycleparts.com had a 14x8 set of rims with tires they said would fit the 700XX for under $300. I was thinking hard about getting, they are no longer availible.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Does the larger tire/wheel make it more top heavy, and or not as stable? Someone told me not to go bigger cause of this. Cheapcycleparts.com had a 14x8 set of rims with tires they said would fit the 700XX for under $300. I was thinking hard about getting, they are no longer availible.
Its all about frame height. You can put bigger tyres on and lower the suspension and make it handle better than the stock setup.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I want to put my spare set of Rincon rims on the XX and see how it would do. Maybe even my 25" Bighorns. But I need a different hub, and I hear the 420 Rancher AT's will fit with no modifications?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.