Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but what whould be the reason for not getting the Houser LT arms? ...Just curious. If I can help by answering any questions, let me know.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but what whould be the reason for not getting the Houser LT arms? ...Just curious. If I can help by answering any questions, let me know.
I don't know about him but my problem with the Houser setup is the +0.75"
It just doesn't seem wide enough.....I want 50" (or at least close to it); in my series you can run up to 52". A total of +1.5" just doesn't seem worth the investment.

Not only that but I have 1" spacers for the rear, the rear is already wider than the front.

I just can't see why Houser would choose to make a kit that is only 0.75" wider than stock.

Linc

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't know about him but my problem with the Houser setup is the +0.75"
It just doesn't seem wide enough.....I want 50" (or at least close to it); in my series you can run up to 52". A total of +1.5" just doesn't seem worth the investment.

Not only that but I have 1" spacers for the rear, the rear is already wider than the front.

I just can't see why Houser would choose to make a kit that is only 0.75" wider than stock.

Linc

The quad's that I race are set up @ 49'' wide front and rear. My set up on the front has the Houser LT arms with a 4/1 DWT wheel. On the rear I run a 1.125'' wheel spacer with a stock or a DWT wheel. This set up works better than a 50'' setup, I have tried both and the quad is more nimble and turns better at 49''. But everyone has a setup that they like, hope the info is helping.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea , i wanted a little wider also thats why i was asking,right now my rear is 50" with my new tires and wanted same width in front or slightly wider , you input was helpful ,ill just run the 3+2 wheel and it should be 50" with the housers, thanx wayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts