Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics are from a couple of weeks ago. My first time at a track with the 700. I was pretty impressed with it, the only thing I real did not like is the fact that she was pretty unforgiving if you went long on a jump the suspension would bottom out pretty easily. I need the Elka treatment for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was a nice track up in Denver. I usually just trail ride but that place gave me abit of the MX bug, what a blast! To bad the tracks about 150 away!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Huge and it lasted for days!! I always enjoy your pics also, it looks like you do a little racing!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Cool videos! I need to get one of those helmet cams! What do you suggest?
I have the Gopro Hero 5 wide with the motorsports package. It includes a ton of mounts. Its a quality camera for a extremely good price. All over ebay for $130 shipped. It works up to a 100 ft. deep in water and its good in the cold too. I've had mine covered in mud and on my snowmobile. If you want to get crazy buy the HD version for $260 shipped on ebay. Truly is the best bang for the buck camera!!!! Any questions just ask, I'm more than happy to answer them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the Gopro Hero 5 wide with the motorsports package. It includes a ton of mounts. Its a quality camera for a extremely good price. All over ebay for $130 shipped. It works up to a 100 ft. deep in water and its good in the cold too. I've had mine covered in mud and on my snowmobile. If you want to get crazy buy the HD version for $260 shipped on ebay. Truly is the best bang for the buck camera!!!! Any questions just ask, I'm more than happy to answer them.
Thanks, you can't beat $130 and Ebay's my favorite place! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts