Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

Votes: 5 26.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know not to many people pay attention to hockey but i thought i would see what people thought. I personaly think that chicago is unstopable...even though they are loosing 2-3 in game 1 right now.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Blackhawks in 7. Can't root for Philly because I'm a Pen's fan.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Im from chicago so alittle byased but Chicago in 5

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think chi-town in 6.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm from Philly and I'm a die hard hockey fan I'll watch any game that's on tv including college hockey but I'm a die hard Flyers fan at heart. I didn't think they would beat the Devils because Brodeur has owned the Flyers in the playoffs. Nobody in this world thought when they were down 3-0 in the series against Boston they would come back and win 4 straight including me! I think that Montreal ran out of steam after having play 14 tough games against Pittsburgh and Washington.

I do think Chicago is the better team and I think they long week hurts the Flyers because they had momentum. I honestly am surprised that the Flyers didn't take
any penaltys in game 1 but there were some that were close enough to call. I think
the keys are the power play and penalty kill for both teams and obviously line match
up and goaltending. If the Flyers come out and play the same way in game 2 trying to skate and play the way Chicago does, than the series will be over in 4 or 5 but if the Flyers win tonight I think it goes 7 games.

My heart will say Flyers in 7 but from playing hockey for so many years and watching it and the knowledge of the game I think Chicago in 5 maybe 6.....that hurt!

Oh yeah, I have tickets to game 3 in Philly!

·
Registered
132 Posts
As a Penguins fan, maybe it'll be good for the Flyers to win to enhance the rivalry a bit between Pit/Phi. It's been getting kind of boring lately that the Flyers haven't been any competition for the Penguins.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I dont really watch hockey but have been since Flyers were playing Boston. I'm only 45 min. away from Philly sooo GO FLYERS!!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love hockey.

As a Rangers fan my seasons have been sad recently.

Hawks will take this.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ok...not even close to the best ever but he's damn good

Ok, that seems more reasonable. I mean with many years ahead of him he could become the best ever. You never know. But, as of now, I'd say not.

Game right now is exciting, as it's 2 min away from going into OT as I am typing this.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hawks Win! Hawks Win!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.