Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live far east of Cleveland, and we have 18-24" of snow on the ground with more to come this weekend, so trail riding is out of the question. I told my wife, I'd like to just load up the XX in my truck and drive south till I got decent riding weather and trail ride for a day. She said, "So do it".

So whos got decent riding weather 8-10hr drive from Cleveland, and is there a good place to ride?

Paul B

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
We have between 3-12" of snow , It may get down to -7 and the UK is literaly at a stand still . This is imbarrasing compared to what you guys get in the US. Even with the weather so bad , I take the 700xx out I would be arrested and the quad inpounded or even crushed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
in jersey it's cold, but ok just cold.. but is said to drop about 3" on friday morning so i'm gonna go tear up a little in the fresh powder. impounded or crushed? Thats harsh. Over here as long as it's registered and insured all they can give me is a ticket for riding on the street. As how it's not recommended it happens. But we end up with a strict warning and a ticket for trespassing.

·
Registered
121 Posts
we got almost 2 feet of snow in northern illinois and were getting another 16 inches tonight...i just got in from riding the 700 and got stuck in a 5 foot drift...other then that it goes good in the snow..i also rode on a frozen lake today! sooooooo much fun haha

·
Registered
375 Posts
All our trails are groomed. Our best riding is in the winter.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
its been a mild 60 during the day here in nor cal it almost froze last week!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Tennessee is great! We rode New Years day and it was a muddy mess and about 40 degrees. Come Saturday, we had an inch of snow on the ground and it was 16 degrees. Mega fun on both days! We were at Brimstone in Huntsville, TN. Headed to Windrock on the weekend of the 23rd if anyones interested

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
we got 1.5 ft in ny that didnt even slow down my recon 250.....but i do get stuck once and a while when i try to go though drifts that are 3+ ft

1 - 15 of 15 Posts