Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I see someone posting about too much snow to go riding or being too cold to ride, I want to bust out laughing. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Right now, it is mid 60's and sunny... Went riding Saturday and it was 70's and sunny. I can ride pretty much year round here in northern California. I feel sorry for all of you that can't ride because of cold or too much snow. (NOT!) To everyone that is snowed in much of the winter, I say.... :haha:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:lmao: It's 68 at my place right now and I'm about a 5 minute walk from the beach :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
If you consider living in a state with fires, earthquakes, mud slides, highest emissions standards, taxes and gay marriage a blessing, you must belong there:lmao:

J/K
:funny: :birds:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:lmao::lmao::lmao::thanks:Everyone in my office was looking at me like what’s he working on that’s so funny :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
boost ur the man that was well put

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh goody, my task of stirring up some crap on a Monday morning is accomplished.

Lets see what kinda crap I can come up with next... East vs West Civil War? :lmao:

roadkill

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
roadkill i fell sorry for u cause u dont get to have the fun of goin 100+mph on a slead and u have to indure the heat...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
a snowmobile...

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
never to cold never to much snow love the cold and changing season
do not agree with gays you think they come up with a patch fight for the cure lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, I may have admitted to trying to stir up some crap too soon. BUT, you all just keep going trying to defend your point of view... SO, let the crap stirring continue.

1. We have snow in California. But only where we want it... at our ski resorts that are some of the bestest in the country.

2. We also have sleds and sled trails.

3. We allow winter only when it's convenient for our plans. Winter knows it's place here.

4. I'm less than a block from the beach. I could surf in the morning, drive a few miles and ride my quad for lunch, go a little farther and ski or sled in the afternoon.

5. WRONG, we do not have gay marriage.

6. We do have wild fires, but we use them to smoke out the riff raff from other states.

7. Mud slides? Only for those that are stupid enough to live in certain areas. This is usually people who moved here from out of state.

8. Earthquakes? We yawn at anything below a 5.0

Things that we have and YOU don't.

• 1. Redwoods
  • 2. Yosemite National Park
  • 3. Sequoia National Park
  • 4. Pismo
  • 5. Glamis
  • 6. More "public" lands ATV areas. Forest Service, BLM & SVRAs
  • 7. More varied riding...

1. MX
  2. XC
  3. Desert
  4. Smaller dunes (Pismo)
  5. Large dunes (Glamis
  6. Forest trails
  7. Forest fire roads
  8. Foothill trails
  9. Beach and beach dunes (Eureka)
  10. Gravel dunes (Yuba Gold Fields)
Another thing we have is the quality of beach babes... I know that the member from Laguna Beach knows what I'm talking about. So, again I say...:haha:

roadkill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts