Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that STUPID people drive Smart cars?... OR, the worst drivers are always in an Audi, Lexus, Volvo, BMW, or other high priced car? I think that drivers should have to pass an IQ test to get a license. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive any car in any state.

roadkill

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow roadkill. that has to be one of the most stupid statements i have read in a while.
If you were to ever drive a audi, bmw or mercedes you would understand why people buy them.
The build and ride quality,safety,handling, power and economy are a few of the reasons why.
I drive a mercedes and after owning one would not buy anything else.
So that makes me stupid?

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
I think from what I read that would put you in the worst driver's class not the stupid people, lol.

Roadkill do you have a road rage story to share?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Why is it that STUPID people drive Smart cars?... OR, the worst drivers are always in an Audi, Lexus, Volvo, BMW, or other high priced car? I think that drivers should have to pass an IQ test to get a license. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive any car in any state.

roadkill
Wow roadkill. that has to be one of the most stupid statements i have read in a while.
If you were to ever drive a audi, bmw or mercedes you would understand why people buy them.
The build and ride quality,safety,handling, power and economy are a few of the reasons why.
I drive a mercedes and after owning one would not buy anything else.
So that makes me stupid?
Lol rappey you didn't do yourself any favors not looking stupid, by completely miss reading what he wrote lol. :nuts:
He isn't calling people stupid for driving those cars. he is saying that for some reason all the stupid people that don't know how to drive tend to be driving really nice/expensive cars.

not hatin, just givin u shit bro. :lol:

·
Registered
481 Posts
It was stupid OR worst..
A smart car is mercedes so it falls under both of roadkills categorys !

Some of the worlds best drivers also drive merc,bmw,audi.. and no doubt some very clever people also drive smarts .

Every car brand will have bad and stupid drivers, so to single out particular brands is just daft.

the valid part of the statement though would be about iq tests and licensing.
the way some people drive it makes you wonder how the hell they ever passed a test in the first place.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
From my own experience, I've found that people who drive those expensive cars seem to feel that road rules don't apply to them... such as using turn signals and stopping completely at stop signs. No, no road rage stories to tell, but many close calls. Yes, I have driven many of the cars I mentioned, but that doesn't change my opinion of those drivers... in general.
A Smart car is only as smart as it's driver.
In case any of you are wondering, I DO have a very good driving record.... Over 35 years with no tickets or accidents.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Unfortunately there are people out there that just should not be allowed to drive anything. Period.

Shonie

·
Registered
24 Posts
haha you should come down to my neck of the woods. i live next to the Navajo reservation and i swear there is not one navajo that knows how a 4 way stop works and they drive 50MPH max down the highway, but most of them drive old chevy pickups or new f-150's.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
haha you should come down to my neck of the woods. i live next to the Navajo reservation and i swear there is not one navajo that knows how a 4 way stop works and they drive 50MPH max down the highway, but most of them drive old chevy pickups or new f-150's.

I'm Navajo and live on the reservation. I know how a 4 way stop works. As far as going down the highway, I average 75-100mph. But I'm sure I'm one of the very few Navajo's that know how to drive. The ones that don't know how to drive Navajo or non-Navajo really piss me off. Especially the dayum tourists we get up here in Kayenta every year.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
ya it really pisses me off when i get stuck behind some damn out of county dillweed in a motor home doing about 40 mph checking out all this 4 corners scenery!!
Amen to that! George and Martha from Ohio (no offence to the Ohio peeps here) are cruisin' down Highway 160 at 30mph in a motorhome and Martha is hanging out the window with her dayum camera taking pictures of fuggin cows and crap like that. Then there are about 20 cars and 8 semi trucks all backed up behind them dying to pass on a 2 lane highway where the speed limit is 65mph.

Not all of us here are on friggin vacation.

Shonie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts