Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Unfortunately there are people out there that just should not be allowed to drive anything. Period.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
haha you should come down to my neck of the woods. i live next to the Navajo reservation and i swear there is not one navajo that knows how a 4 way stop works and they drive 50MPH max down the highway, but most of them drive old chevy pickups or new f-150's.

I'm Navajo and live on the reservation. I know how a 4 way stop works. As far as going down the highway, I average 75-100mph. But I'm sure I'm one of the very few Navajo's that know how to drive. The ones that don't know how to drive Navajo or non-Navajo really piss me off. Especially the dayum tourists we get up here in Kayenta every year.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
ya it really pisses me off when i get stuck behind some damn out of county dillweed in a motor home doing about 40 mph checking out all this 4 corners scenery!!
Amen to that! George and Martha from Ohio (no offence to the Ohio peeps here) are cruisin' down Highway 160 at 30mph in a motorhome and Martha is hanging out the window with her dayum camera taking pictures of fuggin cows and crap like that. Then there are about 20 cars and 8 semi trucks all backed up behind them dying to pass on a 2 lane highway where the speed limit is 65mph.

Not all of us here are on friggin vacation.

Shonie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts