Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean no one ever replys to posts or anything. They must just sit there looking at a screen.:steamed:You could post something a week ago and no one answers or gives you input.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm new here, but I know its definitely not as exciting as the Raptor forums. I am doing fairly well with responses to my posts. I would love to see lots more people involved too though. If you stick around it will help as much as the next person. I am trying to get a couple of friends to make the switch and get a XX. Then they could join in.

One of the things that I feel hurts forums is when long term members bash on newbies for asking questions that have been covered many times in the past. Give them links or a helpful response or move along. I haven't seen this here luckily.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The biggest problem I think is that there is just not enough people with these quads as they were only built for 2 years. The Raptors have a much larger following and many more units have been sold over the years building a much larger user base for a forum. The 400ex forum I was on was always pretty active as well. http://www.exriders.com/ All though their 700xx forum is dead there as well.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The ole 400ex! Great all around good for anybody quad.
I agree with Ba9801 that there just aren't as many XX's out there. More reason for us to come together in support! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im still waiting for responsed to my post if i should get fox podium rear shocks or get the houser desert a arms

·
Registered
335 Posts
im still waiting for responsed to my post if i should get fox podium rear shocks or get the houser desert a arms
I read that thread and couldn't tell you which to go with. I can tell you this though, I was confused by what your asking.

Is the question rather to get only front A-arms or only rear Podium X shocks? If so, why do you feel you need different A-arms? Arms are arms to a point. The shocks would be more of a noticable improvement.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The arms are only $925. FYI you can get quality arms for less than that.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the hell with front a arms get shocks especially front first, the back shock is a little better , they dont fade as quick as the stock fronts , but they need work too or replacing with podiums. they are kick ass. compared to stock. stock has no adjustments only spring preload. :xx:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have fox float evo x's on front on stock arms. Rear is all stock. The guy at houser told me most people get the front first and dont care about the rear. I don't know if he told me that to buy them or not.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i know that but i would get thr tric trac for $250 on that if its even available
Do not get the TRIC TRAC upgrade! Those are for dedicated pro racers. Talk to Houser about your riding style. They will let you know that the tric trac system will need to be replaced after only a few hard races. Its a high end part for those in competition.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I know i am not on here nearly as much as I used to be. Job changes, some different hobbies. The fact that no one else is on much. Plus, a new job where I am not on a computer 24/7. I don't read too many threads anymore, unless they are on the home page when I get on. A lot of people post threads, and then ask some of the other members via PM's.

About your A-Arms, shocks question. All depends on what kind of riding you do, but first upgrade in that department would be front shocks. But if you want A-arms, then obviously you should get shocks up front as well. As stated previously, most people only do the fronts. The backs should be the last thing you'd do suspension wise, considering the stock shocks aren't that bad for an average rider.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I don't have any interest in a thread, or information to help someone, I usually don't post on it. I read a lot, but most of the time there is no point to respond to stuff.

·
Registered
407 Posts
when i first joined a fue months ago there were new threads every few hours now when they do start not many ppl apply. it is just really dead anymore

·
Registered
671 Posts
Like others have said, this forum is for a quad that was only produced for two years, means not to many people have them, so forum membership will be low. Since there are not many people on here, it may take a while to get an answer, not eveyone can be on here 24/7. I just responded to your other post, tonight was the first time I saw it. Like JBGILL06 said, alot may read the post, but may not respond because they don't have an answer to the question.

Doug

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Not to mention, forum activity always drops off during the summer months...it's always been like that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not to mention, forum activity always drops off during the summer months...it's always been like that.
Hopefully everyone is busy riding :atv:
but I still check the site at least once a week.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts