Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was hitting a nice little ramp and doing some small tricks and missed a footpeg on landing... nerf bars are going on as soon as i can walk again!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pulled ligaments. if it were bones it wouldnt hurt this much lol.. be a couple weeks before im back on the quad. light duty at work for the next week at least. im more hurt about not being able to ride my quad because its so nice out!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Owwwwww that looks painful, lucky you got away with only that. Get well and riding soon!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i landed with my heel on the peg, toe dug into the sand and the quad kept going. imagine your toes pointing the other way lol. im surprised nothing broke. in the pic the swelling is way down. it was like a couple softballs were taped to each side of my ankle.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
yup done that before does not feel good at all.... mine was the right foot.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
selling the old girl tomorrow :( had to quit my job so im heading back to the east coast for a few months. cant afford the payments so im letting her go for $6000 tomorrow... im gonna cry.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me at about 3am in the morning doing about 45mph down some woops. I never let go with my left hand and just went tumbling. I had nerfs on next time I went out.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Did you have riding boots on? I have done this a few times but my boots always save me.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Did you have riding boots on? I have done this a few times but my boots always save me.
I had Jack daniels goggles on at that point LOL!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I had Jack daniels goggles on at that point LOL!!
LOL! Had Tequila bottle once in awhile and that did not help! except to relieve the pain :D

·
Banned
711 Posts
haha your all killing me.......... i love my proarmor nerf's they arnt bad once they are installed..... and my tech 3 boots are getting a good work out as well.......

nerf's are a must in the game of safty

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is 5 days after i hurt mine And my foot never sees the sun so it is suppose to be white, lol. The only reason that it was not bigger is because i just took my air cast off of it. So i know your pain.

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
thats nothing, i missed a footpeg and ripped a chunk out of my leg about 3"long, by 1"wide by 3/4" deep, skinned that leg completely, sprang my ankle and broke my big toe. my leg went between the tire and nerf bar skinning one side of it completely to raw muscle had to go to wound care once a week for them to scrape the scab out of the gash so it would heal flat instead of concaved, no numbing shot either,you got verrrry lucky. i dont jump on my xx because of temporary lack of nerf bars.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
thats nothing, i missed a footpeg and ripped a chunk out of my leg about 3"long, by 1"wide by 3/4" deep, skinned that leg completely, sprang my ankle and broke my big toe. my leg went between the tire and nerf bar skinning one side of it completely to raw muscle had to go to wound care once a week for them to scrape the scab out of the gash so it would heal flat instead of concaved, no numbing shot either,you got verrrry lucky. i dont jump on my xx because of temporary lack of nerf bars.
got any pictures...always been a gore gal :hey:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts