Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Damn I wish I had another $4200 and a place to park it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
how far are you from downtown chicago? Im 2 hours on the other side of chicago from you... Im looking for a second 700.. originally for my wife but mines alot more stock then yours so I can just give her mine.. if its still around next weekend i would prolly come up to check it out..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live just shy of 2 hours north of Chicago...but super easy to get to. I work Sat/Sun from 7a-7p but am free after that, or anytime Thurs/Friday...If you are limited to sat/sun it shouldn't be a problem either, my brother lives in town and should be able to show it. Feel free to ask any and all questions, and if you want more detailed pics...I have plenty taken this past Monday just shoot me your email.

·
Registered
190 Posts
im waiting on my tax check ... I wont come up there unless I have cash... I dont want to waste both our time.. I see how clean it is so i really dont have any questions. How much faster is it with the big 3 setup? worth the cost?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I wouldn't say it's "faster" as in top speed, it is however a whole lot more responsive and "pulls" much harder....I have never regretted putting a full exhaust and the corresponding jetting/FI on any of my bikes and this one is no differernt....I'm the same way I don't want to waste anybody's time so...ask questions...request pics....go nutz...

...and I don't remember who text me but....yes those are all four stock tires yet...like I said hardly used...and I have a new set of Kutters for the back that have never been mounted.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry gents.....SOLD tonight to a local guy....I told him about the forum and hopefully he joins, nice guy.

Thanks everyone for the interest and the race of the tax checks!

-Dan

So someone with super fancy moderator powers lock this thread up....thanks Scuzz...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.