+3 Razr's. Awesome traction!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
+4 Razor on the rear but like the Holeshots xc on the front...23"

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Razr 2 front, Razr rear. That is the standard.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have Razr 2's all the way around. Awesome wear, and they go thru everything, even when I am mowing down lil sapplings. I just flipped them around due to some road riding, so they were starting to cup on one side, but they have been on for a year. I am running them with slime, and not even one puncture yet, and I ride some shale beds.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Razr's on the stock wheels or aftermarkets?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
holeshot XCT or Razr1?
I just noticed something that I missed yesterday. Since you are considering the holeshot XCT and they do not come in 11" for stock rims, then that might mean that you have 10" rims and that opens up many more tires possibilities... including the Razr2. The 11" rear rim is the reason why many members use the Razr in the rear and the Razr2 on the front. You can get Razr's in 11" but not Razr2.

roadkill

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I already have ITP t9 serie rim (10 in), so i dont have money to buy razr2 for this summer:( I'm form quebec, and it's around 600$cdn for 2 razr2 and around 260$cdn for razr. It's why i dont mean to buy razr2:)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
WiZkY

Which part of Quebec r u from, if I come down this summer, I could bring you some but it all depends if I come down. You know that you could go into Plattsburg, NY and order some from one of their atv stores and bring them back with you across the border, just bring your bike with you and install them before going over. Just a thought

·
Registered
64 Posts
They're not as pretty, but I personally like the stockers, super strong with the rolled edge. In the past I would run Douglas or ITP's and would constantly bend them it's so rocky out here. Haven't bent the stockers on any of my honda's.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i cannot find razr1 in 22X11-10, they only come in 22X10-11 (i'm not sure i want to put it on my stock rim) or 20X11-10 so 20in overall i think is to small!!! lost some top speed:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts