Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WiigStyle Racing was created in 2006 by Josh Wiig. WiigStyle Racing is located in Red Oak, IA and is heavily involved in modifications of OEM and Aftermarket suspension.

We sell and service all brands of shocks such as: Elka, PEP, Custom Axis, Ishock, Stadium, Race Tech, and Fox.

We are a dealer for Western Powersports, Houser, JD Performance, Race Tech, Elka, Custom Axis, Ishock, and Fox. If you need a-arms, riding gear, nerf bars, etc. we have you covered.

If you need aftermarket shocks or shock kits we have many to offer.

WiigStyle Racing, your home to OEM and Aftermarket suspension upgrades, and repairs.

Questions or concerns please contact Josh here at club700xx.com via pm or [email protected] or ph. 712-621-5191.

Please visit www.wiigstyleracing.com for all your suspension needs!

Josh

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome to the site Josh!

Guys call or email Josh, he takes the time to really answer your questions and makes suggestions based on riding style and budget. Wont be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome and thanks for the sponsor. was wondering if it possible if you could through up a list of shocks for the xx and their prices maybe all i see is elka or fox. are there other options for our quad. thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will compose a list of shocks for the 700xx and get it posted up here.

WiigStyle Racing front shocks with hi/lo compression, rebound and pre-load adjust, piggyback reservoirs is $850.00. I have not gotten the rear shocks R&D done yet. I have been busy making the compression adjustment housing for the OEM shocks. I really look forward to working with everyone on this site. If there is anything I can do or price quotes please let me know.

Josh

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sweet.

Definately interested in converting the rears when $$ allows. Keep us updated and thanks for sponsoring.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome, The support is much appreciated!

·
Registered
579 Posts
We thank you for your Sponsership & look forward to seeing what is aval.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome we sure need a good shock tuner on the site.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
60 Posts
great to see a shock vendor on here. I just bought a used set of elka stage 4's for the front and i'm going to need to get them serviced soon. Before i do that i'm looking at getting some rears as i don't care to much for the stock ones :( I'm looking at getting the fox podium for the rears, could you pm me the price for those, or let me know what the deal is going to be on the rears for yours?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
hey Josh you thik you could post some pics of your front shocks for the xx maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
How bout some of the front DS450 shocks setup for the XX ?

·
Registered
734 Posts
So you see how Josh works look at my shocks below, they are YFZ450R shocks which are 18.25in from eye to eye (I remember seeing the DS450 ones being the same length). They also have the same width at the top mount as the DS450 ones. These you can find from $300 to $350 on the YFZ forums (note these are the same ones as regular YFZ450 shocks). Mine were shortened to 16inch length, valved for my specs and have dual rate XC springs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
How much would you charge to revalve a set of KFX 450R shocks and convert them to dual rates for me?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I contacted you a few weeks ago. I'm looking for new shocks and am going to have you redo my rears. I was going to go with Elka stage1 fronts. Are the front shocks you listed for $850 ready for delivery or under development? Seems like a much better alternative.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Front shocks are still in R&D but the rear shock work is ready to abuse. I will pm you with the prices for the elka's and the rear shock rebuild, revalve, respring cost.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

·
Registered
22 Posts
Josh, I have a set of DS 450 shocks, that are 18 1/2 eye to eye and would like to have them shortened 1 inch, revalved, and have a triple rate spring set-up. What would that cost and how long would it take once you receive the shocks?

Thanks for your help,

Bryan

1 - 20 of 38 Posts